Vacation Responder - Your Personal Manager

We have got a whole lot of free as well as paid e-mail proviers. For instance you got yahoo, msn,hotmail,g-mail,rediffmail,ureach,hoshmail and ofcource a lot more. Unknown to many. Every one using the internet would be having a single mail id atleast.
But most of you wouldnt have noticed the vacation responder in most of the providers. Believe me. You got vacation responder in G-mail, Yahoo, Ureach, Rediffmail and .... I dont know about the rest.
As the name says vactaion responder is something which respondes to the incoming mails right at the moment it is recieved. So u can inform the sender if you are away for quite a long time. It can also be used in firms telling the customers that ' your mail is under processing and we will get back to you soon'. This is a real useful tool but most people do not know of this thing.
I have been using it a for a long time. One day one of my friend called me and asked me to teach him too this technique. I was wonder-stuck. I had thought that everyone around would be using it. And that caller is someone who had his own blog and sub-domain.
So to all my friends who do not know of this vacation responder...
For gmail vaction responder is found in settings. You cannot add graphical messages to it. You can set the vacation responder for infinie time.
For yahoo vacation responer is found in the my-account section. Unlike g-mail you cannot set the vacation responer to infinite time. You can only set for 6 months maximum. You have to give a starting date and a ending date.
For Ureach vacation responer is found in the settings section. I think u can set this for infinite time like g-mail.
For rediffmail users vacation responer is found in the settings.
All these are for free users. Paid users will have lot more options - i think.
Going through the settings of your account is very important. Especially for g-mail whcih is still in its beta state. They at Google wil be constantly working on it. So more functions add on from time to time. To keep track of it do visit ur settings regularly.
For more clarifications and g-mail invitaions ( as per availability ) contact me at arunbasillal@gmail.com.
b