- All Current Features of Chameleon 2.0 RC5 Trunk
- Intel Sandy Bridge Support
- Based on valv r709 and enhanced
- ATI 5xxx Graphics Support
- All known Device IDs and Framebuffers
- From Kabyl r748
- Improved NVIDIA Graphics Support
- All known Device IDs
- From valv r709 and other sources
- Improved Core i CPU Detection and Reporting
- Intel LGA Socket 1155/1156/1366
- Hexacore i7 Support
|In mythology, a Chimera is a creature|
with parts from various animals.
We've added Chimera to iBoot and MultiBeast as our default recommended bootloader. It contains all of the current features that were previously available in iBoot and MultiBeast along with these new capabilities. The updated versions are now available for download at tonymacx86.com/downloads.
This wouldn't have been possible without the Chameleon team, and especially Kabyl and valv for their hard work and effort. Stay tuned for updates!