After a series of reset and reboot, one of my HS22 suffered a hang at UEFI platform initialization and cannot boot into the OS. Looked around for solution.
After flashing blade Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) from version 1.07 (build 46A) to any earlier version, the blade hangs in Power On Self Test (POST) during the next reboot. The following message is displayed at the top of the screen "UEFI Platform Initialization"
If the blade is in the hung condition, then it can be recovered by removing the system board battery to reset the blade settings to default.
Complete the following steps:
- Remove the blade from the chassis.
- Remove the system board battery.
- Wait 30 seconds and reinstall the battery.
- Reinstall the blade and power on.
- Last but not least, please take a good look at the BIOS and reconfigure your BIOS serttings if necessary.
Download the fixes patches from IBM Fix Central Site
Have tried it work...