How can you save your Mac from virus infection?

Most of the Mac user like me think, if it's a Mac virus can't effect the system. But, that isn't the case Mac is also prone to virus infection. These virus can cause data loss as in any other operating system. Yes, this is true you Mac can get infected by the Internet, instant messengers or external storage media. I got my system infected by a virus and was in search of ways to recover the lost data. I had spend a lot of money to buy a Mac utility software which helped me to recover the lost the data.

If only few measures are taken on a regular basis you can avoid such a Mac data loss situation, which I didn't do.

The very first and the most important step in the progression is to regularly scan your Mac with anti virus, it will not only detect the virus in your system but will also remove them, by removing the infected files. Another most important step will be to regularly back up your data which will provide you the option to format the hard drive when ever it's required without worrying about the data on the drive. Once formatted you just need to perform data recovery Mac to get the data back. The backup can ether be created on an external hard drive or the time machine.

After all of the above discussion you might be thinking that there isn't any other way to recover the data if not backed up the data, that isn't the case as I said above that I also didn't back up my data but still got the data back by using a mac data recovery software, these software have the option of the boot CD if in case the system is totally ruined and it's not at all accessible the boot CD with the software will start the recovery from the initial level.

So I think that the mistake done by me will not be repeated at least by those people who will read this article. Even if don't have another mac drive then you can recover your mac data on a windows PC by using these Mac Data Recovery software for Windows One more thing I would like to add is if you are confused, which data recovery software to use then in that case you can refer to the Wikipedia's List Of Data Recovery Software.