Invite Your Friends To Million Clues!

My Dear Reader...

Please do invite your friends to Million Clues! and help us reach to more people. I have included a copy of the Official Invitation letter here. Please copy this and mail to your friends. You may use your own invitations too.

Thanking You in anticipation..
Yours Truly
b.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Welcome to Million Clues!

 

Hello...

 

My name is Arun Basil Lal. I had been blogging since October 2006 at My Blog which I have named Million Clues! The Blog is still in its beta state and I am working on the various aspects of the Blog.

 

Million Clues! follows the very policy of Google [ Click here to see My Policy ]. It brings to you Technology News, Website Reviews, Tips and Tricks, Software Hacks, Hardware Hacks and lot more things that we usually encounter in our day-to-day life.

Million Clues! comes with a Subscription service which is Free and which brings the latest entries directly into your inbox. As a part of following my policy, you will get full length articles in to your inbox so that you can read My Blog directly form your inbox. [ Click Here To Subscribe ]

 

You are here-by invited to Million Clues! [ Click here and go to Million Clues! ]. Come and be a part of it !

 

Visit www.millionclues.blospot.com

 

All your suggestions, comments and criticisms are welcome. Please post them as comments in My Blog or use the Instant mailer on the Side-bar. Or do mail them to me at arunbasillal@gmail.com

 

Visit Million Clues! | Subscribe to Million Clues! | Join the Million Clues in Orkut!

Read My Policy | About Me | My Orkut Profile

 

Thanking You for your support.

Yours truly.

Arun Basil Lal

 

arunbasillal@gmail.com

www.computer-help-tips.blogspot.com

 

[ Please forward this mail to your friends. All your actions will be thankfully acknowledged. ]

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

[ The original letter was written by Arun Basil Lal [ arunbasillal@gmail.com ]. If you do not have this email id in the from: section then it is a forwarded email from one of its original recipient or from My Blog. Please forward this mail to your friends ]

 

----------------------------------------------------------------