Chronicle of a MAC data recovery [last day]

That's what I thought, so I asked support for a former coworker.
I told him the situation and asked if I had a laptop to connect SATA hard disk macbook.
He said he did not have, but that did not connect the macbook hard drive to my computer if my computer also had sata connection.
...
...
Why not think that before o.o



Well 2 heads are better than one, so surely it could, come to my house, and before talking to the customer and give you false hopes, I opened my computer, unplug my drive and connect the disk of the macbook.
Bootee with HBCD (Hiren Boot CD) and to enter into the HDD Regenerator (HDDR), there was, well recognized hard disk.
Then I ran the HDDR and order to begin the hard disk sector 0.
began with the scan did not pass or 2 seconds when it showed bad sectors, but also and was repairing :-)
I left work while I went to dinner.
I went to dinner, come back and had nothing advanced, was too slow, you have previously used the HDDR, and if it was slow, but this time was too slow.
Leave it longer, I leaned back and watched some TV.
Time passed and the HDDR still fixing bugs.
Leave it as 1 hour and a half and only had the .2%, 1% No, no, took the .2%!
That was bad ... Very little was reached to restore, but I was anxious, and 3 days with a problem that only got close to resolve and ended scratching my head by stress.
I could not wait any longer, the disc will not hesitate even 1%
Bootee with the Ubuntu disc normally (even mac disk in my computer), there was the error of too many bad sectors.
Try to access the hard disk and more rapidly and have the folders, that was a good sign, to reach the user's documents were appearing with "crosses" in the folders.
The issue of permits had not solved, I turned to look at Google, to enter as root in graphic mode and I finally found how.
the command itself is:

Sudo nautilus

With this command will open a window until you leave that window you can do and undo whatever you want to root.
Now with that window open, I went back to the hard disk and no longer featured the "Cross" Excellent!
I'm excited! talk to the customer to come and tell me which files need to be supported.
Before he arrived connect an external CD rom to my computer because it only has 2 SATA connectors
Connect the USB CD ROM, plug my hard drive with SATA and connect the Macbook's hard drive using SATA.
I get the client and begin to back up files without a problem.

This all might resolve the issue but if in case the problem persists you have to consult the experts you should use Mac data recovery software