Need Help On Computers?


Way back, I think that was around the early 2007 I have watch the show that is called "Call for Help", well it is a show that very similar to my work as a call center agent...Aside from talking to persons that even the don't know where is the "Enter Key".(Sigh!!!) It also feels good when they appreciate small things like showing them how to copy and paste there pictures from one folder to the other.

Anyway...This post "Need Help On Computers?" is for those persons on the web that is looking for answers on on the web for there computer technical or non technical questions.

You can email me your question on "mtausa18@gmail.com" or post a comment on this post and I would be glad to answer or post the answer here in my blog "My Online Computer Tips", to the best of my abilities.

I am also open to all creative criticism, comments and suggestions on all my previous and future post. That way we both learn and improve our ideas because I believe that “By ignorance we mistake, and by mistakes we learn” .

Thanks for your time reading and hope to hear from you....